35 Extraordinarily Clever Examples of Toy Photography

Toy photography provides great opportunities for clever composition, creative lighting and a chance to really have some fun. When done right a photographer can breathe life and personality into the inanimate objects being shot. I think these examples really reflect this.

Chris Mcveigh

Brian McCarty

Power Pee

Jason Jerde

Zelevole

Toy Photographyl

Sean Tubridy

Mishari Alreshaid

Coral L.B.

Toy Photography

Please join our flickr group and share your work.

Comments

1. Just Some Guy says

Aww, most of these are just regular photos of well made toys – albeit very nice photos.

The stuff from McCarty Photo Works are phenomenal. Bravo!

Wow. This is truly a great collection. I find it inspiring. I’ve tried some photography with toys, but nowhere near as clever as these. This definitely makes me want to get shooting right away. Thank you for posting this!!

Never even thought about toy photos, but these ones are great. Like the mood and how they are placed into the perfect fitting surroundings.

4. Vanessa says

This is beyond awesome. I’d love to do this kind of photography myself. Everything can benefit from some humor, why not photography too?

absolutely amazing.

do you have tips page as I’m having an issue photographing some models and could use some advice. Or e-mail me pls.

Thanks Nas

6. Odee says

Can’t find the words to describe it.. but i think i’m gonna look for my old toys and see what i can come up with^_^ inspiring!!!

Well… all I can write is these are awesome. Awesome to the max. I particularly like the white bunny one with windswept yellow scarf. Very imaginative stuff. I used to play with toys so much when I was a kid – I particularly liked dinosaurs. Now I’m all grown up at 28 I just play video games instead. It’s just so much more mature, you see.