Mark Denney is a professional landscape photographer based in Pinehurst, North Carolina. Like a lot of dedicated photographers, he suffers from Gear Acquisition Syndrome, also known as GAS. As a result, his camera bag is full of awesome equipment.
He’s also a big fan of gear reviews, including the increasingly popular “What’s in My Bag?” videos. This year, he decided to put together his own “What’s in My Bag?” video. It’s a great resource for photographers looking to upgrade their gear or simply learn what a professional landscape photographer uses.
You can find links below to all the gear Mark mentions in his video.
We’ve organized these items according to when they appear in the video. For more gear reviews and tutorials from Mark, check out his YouTube channel.
- Fstop Ajna 40L Pack
- Dji Mavic Pro Drone
- PolarPro DJI Mavic Filters
- Sony 55m F1.8 Sonnar
- Think Tank Photo DSLR Battery Holder 2
- RØDE Lavalier Microphone
- RØDE Videomic Pro
- Zoom H1Digital Recorder
- Sony FE 70-200m F4 G OSS
- Vallerret Photography Gloves
- Sony Trigger Release RM-VPR1
- Giottos Rocket Blaster
- Sony DSC-RX100 V
- Black Diamond Storm Head Lamp
- Mophie Powerstation External Battery
- Nisi 100X150mm 3 Stop Soft Grad Filter
- Nisi 100mm System V5-PRO Filter Holder Kit
- Nisi 100X100mm 6 Stop ND Filter
- Nisi 100X100mm 10 Stop ND Filter
- Filter Hive Mini Storage Case
- Moment Wide Lens
- Moment iPhone 8 Plus Case
- JOBY GripTight Phone Mount
- Samsung T5 Portable SSD – 500GB
- Pelican SD Memory Card Case
- Icebreaker Cool Mints
- Dehumidifier Packet
- Think Tank Photo Cable Management 10
- Think Tank Photo Cable Management 20
- DJI Osmo Mobile
- Zhiyun Crane V2 3-axis Stabilizer
- Sony A7rii
- Sony 16-35m f/2.8 GM
- Really Right Stuff Tripod TVC 24L
- Really Right Stuff Ballhead BH-40
- Really Right Stuff L Bracket
For an in-depth explanation of why L brackets are so important for landscape photography, check out Mark’s video about L brackets.