Do you have a photography technique, tip or other information to share? We would love to here about it.
What We Are Looking For:
– Tips and tutorials for photographers of all levels.
– Informative articles on most things photography.
– Tips on post production technique (Photoshop or Lightroom).
– Articles should be at least 800 words long.
– All articles would have to be your original work and unique to our site.
– All supporting imagery needs to be either your own photography or images under the creative commons license.
– Showcase your portfolio! We are always looking for great photography to share with our readers. Send us a link to your work if you would like to be considered.
How To Submit:
If you are interested in contributing please send your article idea first and we can discuss and move forward from there.
Send all article ideas and portfolios to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Contribute to TPA”.